Another element ready for the Early Imperial Army by Eugen Baicea! This time: Early Imperial Roman Archers.
We start after we cleaned the figures from flash and we apply the first basecoat.
I do the basecoat in two steps on 15mm miniatures because they are so small. I know, i could mount them on a piece of wood and do it all in one go, but i am lazy.
On the black basecoat i just drybrushed a mix of white and gunmetal grey to simulate the armor. The effect is really nice, as you can see. I also do the robes (Olive Green) and the hands (Flat Flesh)
Next is the arrow case and its strap. Vermillion Red contrasts nicely on the miniature. I also did the arrow feathers white as a detail.
Last part is the face, the helmet (Gunmetal Grey) and the sword scabbard (yellow, as i thought it also contrasts nicely)
And with that we are done!